NITDA Scholarship Scheme 2017 – Lovely day to you our reader, we have a thoughts blowing opportunity to you in the aspect of furthering your training. If finance has been a quandary to you, to preserve you education, have a good time as we deliver to you’re the NITDA postgraduate scholarship 2017-2018.
The National Information Technology Development Agency (NITDA) has as its mandate to increase and adjust the Information Technology in Nigeria. Developing and regulating IT will assist in reworking Nigeria into an IT pushed economic system for international competitiveness and the dire want of virtual literacy.
You might have being searching for
NITDA scholarship 2017
How to apply for NITDA scholarship 2017
NITDA scholarship 2017 application form
When will the NITDA scholarship 2017 form come out
Well search no more and worry no more because we are here for you, and we are glad to announce to you that the 2017/2018 NITDA Postgraduate Scholarship Scheme application form is out.
WARNING– To be qualified for this scholarship, ensure you adhere strictly to the instructions provided below. Many applicants have applied for this and other scholarship, but did not get the scholarship because they failed to follow simply instruction. So therefore, we highly recommend your ensure they view the requirements listed below before applying
Duration of scholarship
- The sponsorship for the Masters programme will run for one year and the Doctorate programme for three years.
- The scholarship award is strictly based on merit and is evenly distributed between the six geo-political zones for the PhD, 36 States and FCT for MSc.
Scholarship Eligibility (Nigerians ONLY)
- PhD: Only University and Polytechnic Lecturers with MSc in any Information Technology related field are eligible to apply for sponsorship.
- MSc: Holders of First Class or Second Class (Upper) Honours Bachelor’s degree, in Information Technology related field and Law.
IF YOU ARE NOT ELIGIBLE FOR THIS SCHOLARSHIP, CLICK HERE
How to apply
Application is free Interested and qualified candidates should: Click Here to Apply
Application Closing Date
All application should be submitted on or before 15th November, 2017.
It is of your interest to note that
- Aptitude Test(s) will be conducted to determine successful candidates for the Award.
- Only candidates who are found eligible will be Shortlisted.
- Furthermore, there will be interview (which includes supplementary test, verification of credentials & character evaluation) for best performing candidates.